Thursday, 19 July 2012

Artsy Daisy: Detachable Collars


These are a couple of experimental detachable collar's i spent Tuesday working on! I completely winged it with the templates (so sketchy and not even at all) so as soon as i get those perfected i can't wait to make some more! I love the triangular collar and i'm thinking it could be nice in some white wash denim with conical studs! Also have some ideas for dip dying white collars as well. These photos are absolutely awful, i'm in a rush as i've decided to go out tonight for a few cocktails with some friends i haven't seen in a while! And i was busy dying my hair this afternoon, just a toner as the top was getting a bit brassy! But anyway, maybe if i get the techniques sorted and make a few more i'll put a tutorial up if anyone is actually interested! I know there are already tonnes online. 

7 comments:

  1. these are absolutely adorable! you wear them well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love the first one! So so cute! x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That floral collar is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the floral collar amaze!!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed a nice post! I am also from the SEO background and love to enjoy reading fresh posts on this subject. I would like to thank you for writing this post and now I am your regular reader as I have subscribed your blog in my RSS reader.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these collars!!! Are you selling them?? x

    ReplyDelete