Monday, 16 July 2012

Artsy Daisy: Illustrations


001.This was a couple of illustrations i did one very boring day last week. I took them into photoshop and enhanced them a little with some text and backgrounds! They were just made up from my head but the bottom one looks REALLY like my friend Rachael, some sub-conscious doodling i reckon! I have no idea what these could be used for, maybe some fine art prints, post cards or a cute calendar? 
002.I'm waiting really impatiently for an email from Joliebox to say my July box has been dispatched! With the whole delivery kerfuffle with the June boxes i thought they might be extra nice this month and come a bit earlier, but it's not looking likely! I'm hoping there might be a nice hair treatment for dry hair as mines is so bad at the ends at the moment with all the ombre dying! 

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! They are actually soooooo cool, you're so talented to have made these! I love them!

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely illustrations! I love the use of mix media. They remind of the kind you find in company magazine <3 Well done!! x

    http://iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! They're so good, I seriously love the hair on the second one! Lovely blog as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete