Friday, 27 July 2012

Sharing what i'm Wearing! #3


Pastel  Blue Button Shirt - Topshop
Blazer - Vintage (Millie & Me, Derry)
Levis Shorts - Ebay
Skull & Cross Necklace - Topshop
Dear Ring - Primark 
Stone Ring - Topshop
Lips - 'Vintage Pink' by Rimmel

So last time i checked my hair was pretty brown at the top, it's got a mind of it's own when the sun comes out! I wanted to show off the cross and skull necklace in the top picture but instead managed to highlight everything that is wrong about not getting your hair professionally cut in over a year; so many split and dead ends! I'm completely petrified of hairdressers, i always dye and trim it myself because any time i've had it dyed by someone else i'm forced into an awkward act of false happiness before leaving and gracing the hair dye aisle in Boots in a matter of minutes after leaving! Does anyone else have this ridiculous hairdresser trust issue? I've left it so long  It's got the point that no miracle product can help me now, so i'm going to bite the bullet and arrange a cut, RIP split ends with a bit of luck! 




24 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love your hair like that! and uh ohhh that necklace is AMAZINGGGG! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous like that. I love the necklace AND the phone case! I used to have one just like that for my 3GS!

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friends all hate this phone cover! One of the ears is falling off so it's going to have to retire soon and everyone couldn't be happier! x

      Delete
  3. love your shirt,so pretty dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your necklace! :)

    ceara
    http://fl0ralflowers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute accessories! love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowww very beautiful hair that mobile case is super cute
    love your blog and following you now love if you follow me back
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is amaaaazzinnnggg!!! Must buy.

    pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.com XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your phone case! Shame you said the ears are falling off :(

    Love your blue shirt with the cross necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit!

    Dakota at thefashi0nistanextdor.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit! What nail polish are you wearing?

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a dip dye effect i was trying out (not the neatest!)The light blue is a Topshop shade called 'World's End' and the darker blue is 'Cyan Blue 294' by Barry M xx

      Delete
  11. ahh love this outfit! especially the jacket, been looking for a nice one for ages, yours is lovely! x

    www.katvlogsyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about this outfit! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, you're the second person to say I look like Louise but I can't really see it Haha! Here is a link to the shoes: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271007055106?redirect=mobile xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this! so chic. that ring is what first caught my eye about this whole outfit, great style girl :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your hair in these pictures!!
    And I also love the Topshop button down shirt and skull necklace, Gorgeous! I wish we had a Topshop in Australia
    Xx
    awkwardreality39.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit! I also love your hair, I wish mine would hurry up and grow that long! *sighs* lol

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this outfit, and your hairs amazing! xx

    http://armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this, so cute!Love your hair too :)

    http://www.beccacakesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those bunny ear phone covers - I wish they would make them for the Samsung Galaxy S3!! Your ahir is also lovely :)
    Becky
    http://www.doingitinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that necklace! I know what you mean about the hairdressers, it took me until last year to find one I can fully trust. Now I can enjoy getting my hair done as she cuts it exactly how I want it and is not one of those hairdressers who, when you ask for a trim, proceeds to cut four inches off! :) xx

    ReplyDelete