Monday, 30 July 2012

Sharing what i'm wearing! #4



Blouse - H&M (Studs from Ebay)
Necklace - Topshop
Floral Blouse - Exhibit
Knitted Foil Jumper - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop


Very, very short outfit post.. Two little snapshots of what i've wore over the last couple of days; I've been a bit under the weather hence the sheer laziness of these photographs and hair in a top knot! Throat infections are the worst. But anyway, I've been quietly planning my next textiles venture, alongside developing some more detachable collars (see in a previous post) , i'm going to be doing some lettered cushions! I've made cushions before for my HND exhibition and my finals at uni so i've got a pretty good idea what i'm doing, just a matter of getting some nice new material (excitement - such a fabric nerd). 


Also just reached 100 followers in the space of only 2 weeks, which i am completely baffled by but thank you anyway you are all lovely! 







17 comments:

  1. loving the jumper over the floral shirt! x

    http://iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklace! x

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are gorgeous! i really like your style <3
    i've been reading your posts and i've been loving them too :D

    I awarded you on my blog with the "Tu Blog Me Inspira and Por Tu Naturalidad Awards"
    You can check it out if you're interested :)

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ xx
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks that's so sweet of you!! x

      Delete
  4. You always dress up your collar so nicely!

    http://pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/nail-alert-metallic-monochrome.html?m=1

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love both outfits! I love the studs on the collar!

    Stop by and check out my blog :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those collars are soo cute! you have amazing style :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the collars!! Pretty necklaces too! Hope you get better soon :)

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post !

    Love your style girl :)


    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous look! the shirt and jumper combo really work well! Bit of a weird question.. but what font do you use in your pic icons?

    http://p0larmilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spotted this necklace in Topshop and put it back, you've now convinced me that I need it again :)
    Also going to give the ombre nails a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo cute, the second look in particular is just perfect! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both, great studded detail X

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you feel better soon! Both of these collar shots are super pretty but I especially love the cameo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That floral collar looks super cute. You should wear that blouse in a future post so I can see what it actually looks like! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey I love your blog, great work :) please come and have a look at mine. If you decide to follow me, I’ll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete