Sunday, 22 July 2012

Sharing what i'm wearing!

001.Leather Handbag - Topshop 002.Heart Print Frill Socks - Topshop 003.Bird Ring - Primark, Stone Ring - Miss Selfridge, Nails in 'Smoney Marble - 17 004. Ear Cuff - Topshop

Vintage Pink Dress - Topshop
Leather Jacket - Primark (Old)
Black Wedge Heel - Chockers

Useless iPhone photos! I went out last night as my friend Kathy is home from Manchester for a few days and had some time to spare so i thought i'd take a few snaps for an outfit post. I'll never master self timers, so pixelated iphone photo's it is! This dress was one of those impulse buys i forgot all about it since my degree show exhibition, i wore it with a pastel mint blazer and brown lace up wedges and wasn't that into it on a whole, but when i put it on with black i fell in love with it! I've worked out something recently from nights of endless outfit changes and turning my room into a sea of clothes, i won't be happy with an outfit unless there's an accent of black somewhere! Which is annoying as it's summer time and is sort of frowned upon, no!? .. Anyway, i'm going to go into town tomorrow and get some new materials to start making things, (bunting and more detachable collars are on the to do list) i've been so lazy recently, no doubt i'm going to end up just buying clothes and makeup and going for lunch with my friends, SIGH



6 comments:

  1. You look fab - I love the bag!! :)

    Fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress so much! Thank you for the comment :) am following you now! Keep in touch! I'm looking forward to more of your posts. www.biancaallegra.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! The bag and dress are so cute!
    Thanks for commenting and following my blog, I love your blog and am now a new follower!

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is gorgeous!!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit! your ombre hair i really nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Really like the heart print socks, will definitely be buying a pair! Cute blog by the way :) xx

    www.notjustskindeepbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete