Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Winter of Mixed Drinks



Leather Jacket - Primark
White Skater Dress - Topshop
Tartan Scarf - Ebay (here)
Necklace - Topshop

I ordered this scarf last week from Ebay blatantly ignoring the current season we're in; I don't know about the rest of the UK but Ireland has been so ridiculous! Downpours everyday and it's really cold at night time, if you woke up from a coma you'd swear it was the height of winter. But anyway, loving this new purchase , the colours aren't my usual scene at all, in fact this is probably the only red thing i own but i really love it, the fabric is so soft i can't stop touching it (a felted weave possibly!) I would usually never wear tights in summer but when there's torrential rain outside it just can't be helped really.. Hope the weather is a bit better where you all are and the shades and sun dresses are out!

On my current playlist: Robortom ft Au Revoir Simone - Paganini Rocks



16 comments:

  1. white, tartan and leather is the best combo! you pull it off amazingly well :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the scarf with the leather jacket! xo
    http://allofheryesterdays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love this outfit especially the scarf! Your so pretty too :)

    www.charlottesweb-photography.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. tartan and leather.. always a good mix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely combo!! It's rainning here in Wales too if that makes you feel better :)

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follower#128
    omg lovely post.i am loving your blog.just great posts.i am your new follower..follow me back
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    looking amazing . xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog! been finding myself going back a through posts, great style!
    now following :)

    check out my blog?:) would appreciate it!
    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous! love your blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe I've only just found your blog, it's gorgeous! Following! :)
    This outfit is absolutely gorgeous! I'm pining after a new pleather jacket and I really want a tartan scarf too! Is this jacket new or old stock? :)

    http://danielleyc.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry the jacket is quite an old Primark purchase.. Probably around two years ago! x

      Delete
  10. super cute outfit, love that scarf.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, I nominated you for the Liebster Award..check it out on my blog here:

    http://nishalooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/tribal.html

    congrats!!:)

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this scarf, i bought one myself last year cant wait to start wearing it again :) no don't worry we're having monsoons in the uk where i am atm, dont know where summers gone :( xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the white, tartan, and leather together.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for commenting on my blog :) I absolutely love this outfit! Big fan of the tartan xx

    ReplyDelete