Monday, 27 August 2012

Beauty and Skincare Haul






001. The Body Shop Strawberry Puree Body Lotion & Body Mist. 002. Eylure Naturalites Evening Wear False Lashes. 003. Soap & Glory Glow Job Daily Radiance Moisture Lotion with Bronze Burst Beads. 004. Aussie; Dual Heat Protection Leave-In Spray, Miracle Moist Shampoo and Take The Heat Three Minute Deep Treatment. 005. Models Own Nail Polish in 'Utopia' and 'Headkandi: Ibiza Mix'.

 I really detest the word 'haul' for some reason but i couldn't think of another title! Today i definitely went a little bit bonkers in Boots.. Finally got myself a Boots card which should be well worth the extra 60 seconds at the till applying for one given i spend around 75% of my annual income in the place.. I don't think i can be blamed when you consider the tempting 3 for £10 deals and the lure of the Soap & Glory sections! I went in with the intention of buying a new hair conditioning treatment which i mentioned in my last post, seeking a new treatment i'd never tried before.. but after the lovely suggestions from you, and the 3 for £10 deal i just couldn't resist. If it's not broken, right? Aussie products work a dream on my hair so i'm pretty pleased i have a reliable conditioning set that i know was money well spent, rather than something new and risky! I also had a glitter nail polish on my mental to-buy list, and actually wasn't sure about this 'Ibiza Mix' one by Models Own until i got home and swabbed it on my thumb. It's absolutely gorgeous, the best way i can think of describing it is a party on your nails! I'll probably do a little mini review on some of these things so i'll keep my comments for that.. I made a spontaneous trip into The Body Shop', probably lured in by the smell if i'm honest, and bought the Strawberry Puree Body Lotion and Body Mist. I've been using a few products from the Strawberry range for about a year so i knew i couldn't go wrong with these, I decided to give the Body Mist a whirl as the girl in the shop convinced me it 'enhances' the smell of the lotion, bit skeptical about that as it's one of those mythical kind of products but we'll see how it goes! Picked up a pair of Eylure falsies for upcoming nights out in town, i tend to always go back to Eylure when i'm buying fake lashes, they're juts really dependable and i find the glue in them is the best out there.. And of course being at the eyelash section i couldn't resist maneuvering around the corner to Soap & Glory. I've loved every product I've tried by them so i figured i'd give the Glow Job Lotion a whirl. My skin has been pretty dull all week, probably due to summer drinking if i'm honest; So pretty excited to see how it goes, though I've heard from a friend on Instagram that it's a bit disappointing.. we'll see anyway. I also bought three new pairs of shoes, a dress and a studded jumper which you may have seen on my instagram (@laurenjade109) but i thought i'd just keep those for outfit posts instead of including them in a 'haul' post! Has anyone else tried any of these products? Would love to hear what you thought!




22 comments:

  1. love both the models own polishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your blog! Everything from the banner to the background :) I also really enjoy the cheeky names of Soap and Glory Products :P

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Models Own nail polishes look lovely! I love eyelure eyelashes, they seem to last forever. I'm going to have to try Glow Job, I'm obsessed with Soap & Glory! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my kind of haul.. The Aussie 3 minute miracle is really good and I have been after the Models Own Ibiza Mix for a while! Enjoy your purchases :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Models own ibiza mix love wearing it over a black nail varnish. I love having a boots card yet i just can't bring myself to spend my points, i know that's what their there for to get a nice treat but i can't help but feel that's all my time and effort building them up gone lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The models own polishes look so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those models own polishes!
    Aussie products are my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh I'm feeling the eye lashes! And I love body shop! Went a bit crazy there a few week back haha!x

    http://megansbeautybubble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also pretty much obsessed with Boots and I spend more money there than anywhere else probably, I just can't resist the deals! Would be interested in seeing a review on the S&G glow job as well:)xo

    hhhxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post! i recently bought utopia too and i love it

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. if you haven't already, enter into my giveaway to win one of two big prizes, including loads of jewellery and an H&M clutch! it ends soon so be quick :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooo the model owns polishes look gorgeous! glow job sounds fab as well! i know what you mean about boots, i'm constantly spending in there, the offers are just so tempting it's hard NOT to leave without anything! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh I really need to buy some Models own nail polishes.. The body lotion looks like it will smell gorgeous! And seriously want to try that glow job... xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the same glittered nail polish and it's great =)
    Hey I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete
  14. loooove the nail polish's! so jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Boots card is defo worth the effort! Would love to see the nail polish on. I'm after the Model's own disco mix next time I go in there!

    New follower!

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaaah, I want all of it! You will have to do reviews once you've used them. Especially the nail polishes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those 2 models own polishes are too of my faves :)
    I just bought the Aussie shampoo yesterday as well, hoping for some good results!

    xx


    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love Soap and Glory products :) I've been wanting to try the Body Shop Strawberry mist for a while now (after hearing the same thing!) Be great to know how you get on
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I giggled at the Glow Job product in Boots the other day, want to try it though! Sophie at Sophie Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those Body Shop items sound so lovely!
    I can't wait to see what you have to say about these items :)

    I'm currently holding a giveaway to win make up, nail wraps and jewellery if you're interested!
    Floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love eyelure lashes, they're the only ones I trust to stay on!

    great blog,

    following you, hope you follow me too:)

    www.VanessaLucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have the Utopia and Ibiza Mix combination on! Absolutely love it, if you like glitter polishes the Models Own Disco Mix is one to give a go as well :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete