Thursday, 2 August 2012

Concrete Playground

Floral Headpiece - Topshop
Grey Jersey Dress - Topshop
Khaki Army Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Rosary Beads - River Island Menswear
Striped Tights - Topshop
Leather Bag - Topshop
Alba Boots - Topshop
Cross Bracelet - Topshop
Black Ring - Gift from Magaluf (Bro's got taste!)

Threw this outfit together in a tizzy before going into town; thanks to the schizophrenic weather i had sunny spells and the odd drop of rain to contend with so i opted for tights and boots, teamed with a floral headpiece to make the outfit more August acceptable! Treated myself to a leather sleeved khaki jacket from River Island, i loved the one on the Topshop website but in real life i just wasn't that keen; you know when something just looks better online? I was so surprised to find one i loved in River Island as i usually never find anything in there. Had an amazing skinny coffee frappucino in Starbucks with my friend too, highlight of the day after my RI purchase, and watching her get her eyebrows threaded for the first time - literally sounded like paper tearing she was in copious amounts of pain! I'm such an eyebrow treatment L plater - I've only ever plucked mine myself, no waxing or threading. I'm lucky enough that they've got a naturally decent shape to them, but after seeing Brona's i'd seriously consider getting them threaded, it only took 5 minutes and they looked SPECTACULAR! No exaggerations! How do you do yours?!




29 comments:

  1. i love this outfit :D i always see really nice stuff online and when i go in to the store they always aren't as nice! eyebrow threading must be seriously painful, i pluck mine :) xp

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit! :D i loove those tights and your head piece! gorgeous :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous! I really need me one of these leather sleeved jackets xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this outfit and you floral head garland is adorable :3 Also absolutely love your hair :) I'm your newest follower, hope you'll stop by and take a look at my blog too :D
    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool, and that headband is awesome!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit, especially the dress and jacket. I've only ever plucked mine too and now im just left with thin wonky eyebrows so have to charcoal them on with an eyebrow pencil, badtimes xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! The headpiece looks so pretty and I love your accessorising!

    My newest post http://pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/ahem-ive-been-naughty.html

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love how you put this together!! :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog, wow! I really love this one :)





    MaijusCloset.blogspot.fi
    -GorgeousEverydayFashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kept going back and forth with that dress an I wish I had just bought it it looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great tights!
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post !

    3 words You Have Style ! :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    p.s I want to invite you to my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)

    Check it out ! :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  14. those tights are so cool! might have to grab myself a pair, lovely little outfit :) x

    www.katblogsyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking gorgeous as always! Those tights are nutsss xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool tights! and gorgeous jewelry, love the parka! x

    *check out my latest giveaway*
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/groupon-giveaway.htm

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your outfit, fantastic jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that shirt, looks great with the dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving this outfit your tights are lovely!!

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is lovely! really like the colour of your lippy too!

    lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a cute outfit. i loveeee your tights xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE this outfit! I love how most your items are from Topshop haha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this outfit!
    My favourite bits are the dress, the cross bracelet and the headpiece :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog and your amazing style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, love your outfit! Especially the headpiece is beautiful!!

    xx

    hermionelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thrown together outfits are the bestest! And your style is really very seriously cool. We're following you, if you get time pop round our blog (:

    Ammie xx
    www.ammieandsharrie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete