Wednesday, 29 August 2012

How Much Is Your Face Worth?




Soap & Glory Glow Job Daily Radiance Moisture Lotion: £9.00. Benefit 'That Gal' Brightening Face Primer: £21.50. Estee Lauder Doublewear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer in Light to Medium: £20.00. YonKa Pamplemousse Vitalizing Cream: £23.00. Estee Lauder Doublewear Stay-In Place Makeup: £27.50. Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion: £18.00. Urban Decay Naked Eye Shadow Palette: £36.00. Benefit High Beam Highlighter: £18.50. Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen: £5.00. Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara: £18.50. Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in 'Flushed': £5.99. Mac Satin Lipstick in 'Snob': £14.00. Benefit 'Hoola' Bronzing Powder: £23.50

Total: £240.49

I seen this tag on a few blogs yesterday including Lily's so i thought i'd take part today.. and, well, i'm embarrassed! In fairness i only dab the concealer on little blemishes, and i only use the YonKa cream for blending the Doublewear into my skin so it looks more natural and i could do that with any moisturizer so there's so real need for a high end product here. I've justified this to myself by realizing how long-lasting high end products are, my Doublewear foundation always lasts me months as i mix it with creams to dilute the high coverage. The 'Hoola', 'They're Real' mascara, and 'High Beam' are literally endless! I got all these one Christmas from my mum and i'm pretty sure it was a year and a half ago! 

Would love to know if you took part in this tag! Link me up! 




20 comments:

  1. wow! expensive hahaha i wouldnt like to add mine up! lookin gorgeous as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous, please do a post on how you do your eyebrows :)

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!

    laurenlovesmakepxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! Reading through your list, I use so many of the same products. I'm a little scared to do this now aha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I'm scared to see how much my face would be! I like this idea though! I may have to try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post, I'll do it in my blog!

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cool tag! I might have to do it, now I'm curious how much my "face" would cost!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! i think i might have to do this too

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks great! i'd hate to have to do this...! Sophie at Sophie Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen this tag before- yours is well good. Today mine would be £0. Having a scruffbag day. LOL.

    Great blog hun.

    Sheree xx

    www.glitzngrime.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'm goin to go add mine up! I suppose it will all last a while though so its not too bad!

    xx
    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea! although if i did it it would make me want to wear less make up haha

    http://deonnep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. just saw your comment on my blog and went over, love yours you've gained a follower hun ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're very pretty :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous :) expensive, but if they're long lasting ;) i may have to do this tag, its such a good idea :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is your jumper from Topshop? I've been lusting over the khaki version but I just can't part with the money! Haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I keep meaning to add mine up but I'm too scared ! I suppose if you divide it into cost pre wear its more reasonable xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad you did this tag! I did one over on http://daisycakes-daisycakes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/tag-how-much-is-your-face-worth.html

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah you're so pretty! I love your blog too :) xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete