Thursday, 16 August 2012

Original Source: Vanilla Milk & Raspberry Handwash and Mint & Tea Tree Shower

001. Moisturizing Vanilla Milk and Raspberry Hand Wash. 002. Mint And Tea Tree Shower

As well as promising never to test their products on animals, use naturally sourced ingredients and pack their gorgeous skincare potions into recyclable packaging, Original Source produce some of the most indulgent and memorable products on the shelves at the moment! 

001. I've been religiously using the Vanilla Milk and Raspberry Hand Wash (which i initially purchased because it matched the colour scheme in my university accommodation believe it or not) for a year now and wouldn't really consider changing that for anything, 'if it's not broken' and all that.. The sweet milky scent just surrounds you as your washing your hands, with an undertone scent not too far off bubblegum, so yummy! The scent is quite long lasting as are the effects of constant use, my hands feel soft and moisturized. I actually found this really addictive the first time i bought it, i'd be washing my hands for the sake of it and quickly made my way through the bottle in no time!

002. I know you either like or dislike minty scents, and i was a bit apprehensive about it being too toothpaste-like as i'm more a fan of sweet smelling products but i wound up really liking this product! Each bottle is quoted to have 7,927 tingling mint leaves packed in! The tingling sensation is quite strange admittedly, but i think it makes you feel awake and refreshed. The mint scent has obvious clean and fresh connotations, so despite my initial apprehension it actually works really well in a shower product! 

I can't wait to branch out and try more from the gorgeous range of scents and ingredient combinations! What is your favorite Original Source product? Any recommendations? 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Just a few days left! 




20 comments:

  1. I want that hand wash now! You can't beat anything raspberry aha. I have used Original Source for so long, but this post is making me want to run to Boots. The Lime shower gel is heavenly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried the hand wash in a hair conditioner version, I absolutely loved it and will be trying out the hand wash :) I didn't much like the mint on my hair but I did like the tingling! White Pear & Avacado is lovely if you ever get a chance to try that one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the mint shower gel. The hand wash sounds like it smells amazing. Sophie at Sophie Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm i love these! i love the minty ones, and i seriously want to try that handwash! :)

    I have a giveaway on my blog, come check it out! :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Original Source products :) never tried the handwash though, the mint wash is a firm favourite with all my family xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love original source, I have the mint shower gel at the mo!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Original Source mint shower gel, it's so refreshing in the morning
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the original source mint shower gel, the tingling makes me feel so clean and really relaxing yet awakening!

    sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that shower gel and I love their products! They smell so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to try the products of that brand!!!

    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com
    P.S. I'm your new follower and can't wait to read more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a huge fan of the shower gel - never tried the handwash but I'm a huge vanilla lover so def need to get my hands on it soon!x
    Island Girl Insights ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Vanilla and Raspberry Milk hand wash <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog love it!! I may need to pick up these two products soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog <3
    Thank your for your comment on my blog, and hope we can follow each others
    I am following you now.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love products like Original Source and Simple just because they are good to environment and good to you!
    and plus it makes me feel like I've just saved Polar Bear for buying it :') ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore the trea tree and how it makes me tingle and feel super fresh after! It smells divine too x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds super fresh...I love the smell of Rasberry and the combination with vanilla sounds divine

    Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments
    Also sending you an email on behalf of a sponsor,accept if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  18. seems to be good picks, but i haven't seen them in shops though. will fin online maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I used the OS Vanilla Milk & Raspberry shower gel - it's the most delicious scent ever :) I may have to purchase the hand wash so my hands smell of it all day long! x

    ReplyDelete