Monday, 13 August 2012

Real Techniques Angled Foundation Brush by Samantha Chapman




Finally gave in to the Real Techniques makeup brush hype and purchased the angled foundation brush which claims high definition results, and definitely delivers. I'd used my last brush the point of no return and was desperately needing a new one, so after reading some wonderful things about the range on Milkteef i was more than happy to hand over the £9.99 and in hindsight i'm a bit gutted that i didn't pick up the Core Collection for £21.99! It's pretty high up on my list of things to buy at the moment after using this brush. It's equipped with 'ultra smooth taklon bristles' which feel really lovely and soft, but are dense enough to cope with foundation application. The angular shape really helps the brushes ability to maneuver around the face easily and effortlessly, getting into more awkward regions around the nose and eyes, which makes it a really handy tool for blending in concealer too. It allows for a build up of coverage in terms of how much foundation you want to apply, while maintaining an even consistency across your skin. I would definitely recommend this if you're in need of a new foundation brush for liquid based makeup, and i've already planned my next Real Techniques purchase! Have you used any of the brushes by Real Techniques?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a chance to win a gorgeous pair of galaxy print leggings!



12 comments:

  1. That looks really good! xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! I actually do need a new foundation brush!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I need to get my hands on the core collection so badly - every time I go into town I forget! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The core collection is amazing! I love these brushes, may have to purchase this one too your skin looks flawless :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. their collection looks great! may have to purchase it! :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm thinking about getting some of those brushes! i've been contemplating it for a while so this post has really helped!

    great blog too btw, definitely following :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought this last week and I love love love it!
    Wish I'd bought the collection too! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love real techniques brushes, i currently have the stippling one, this ones next on my list :) Great post and blog

    http://sophierosehearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try the real techniques brushes x check out my blog x we could follow each other? ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to try Real Techniques brushes and now I know which one I should buy first. Thanks for the review!! x

    http://catsandclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The real techniques core collection is AMAZING. I bought it after much deliberation and am so impressed. Have had the set a while now and no shedding what-so-ever! Definately get it! Next up on my list of brushes to get is their stipple brush!

    somethingkindofclassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh love real techniques brushes, really want this one now! :) just started following you, you've got a lovely blog! love your design and layout xxx

    ReplyDelete