Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Recent Purchase: Topshop Alba's


Topshop Alba Boots - Ebay (click here)

I always like to have a pair of black low-heeled boots in my wardrobe, and after wearing all my others out from half hour treks in and out of uni i've been eyeing some up in Topshop for a couple of weeks now. I really liked a few pairs, the Amelie Studded Zip Side Boots and the Alexy Platform Chelsea Boots in particular are pretty spectacular to look at! However i'm not one to spend £80 on shoes as i either get bored of them or end up wearing them to death and they're ready to retire after a couple of months! So after having a hunt around Ebay i found the Alba boots from a previous collection! I really loved these at the time and for just under £22 (a literal steal as they retailed for £50) i really couldn't resist and bought them instantly. I just had to make a post about it because at this price i would have felt selfish keeping it to myself! I love that these can be casual enough for a shopping trip in town or dressed up for a night out. There are a few pairs left in most sizes but i would doubt they'll be around much longer! 


16 comments:

  1. These look like they're going to be so handy for A/W! Nice bargain hunting
    http://hurtslikeheavenblog.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love these! Very nice indeed :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I've been looking for some low-heeled black boots for a while now, I think you've helped me decide which ones to buy! Thank you, they're lovely :)

    http://thriftoclock.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're lovely!

    I've been really bad today and have purchased a rather expensive pair of chelsea boots. Shall be posting about them soon!

    www.pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.com XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a good find! I love the Amelie boots, wish I could find them on eBay because I want one of the £95 pairs but it's such a lot of money for the exact reasons you said. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... they are just gorgeous! and such a bargain.. soo tempted to buy some.. xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are awesome! I can only wear low-heeled boots in the winter. These ones are practical and yet very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great find - they look lovely!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg what a topshop find! topshop is o so fabulous :) totally want those...t oo bad I'm all the way in cali and we don't have a topshop here! haha Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the boots! Thanks for the comment on my post :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous love them x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've been after these for MONTHS ahhh so jealous of you! x

    athannahfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow those shoes are cool!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous! Sounds like a great bargain too :) x

    ReplyDelete