Friday, 14 September 2012

Midnight City





Leather Sleeve Jacket - Missguided
Midi Dress - Asos
Black Chained Belt - Asos
Black Satchel - Primark
Studded Shoes - Ebay
Ear Cuff - River Island
Rings - River Island

Absolutely everyone has this jacket it's beyond ridiculous! For the price and quality though, who's really going to pass it up. I bought it a week or so ago in what was only my second ever Missguided purchase. I bought an oversize burgundy boyfriend blazer and when it arrived the material just felt so cheap, and it came complete with no lining .. Yes i said no lining! It still looked quite nice on but i just wasn't happy with it, i wore it once and sold it on ebay. So after that experience i've always been a bit wary of Missguided, but i just really had to have this jacket, and it's restored my faith in cheaper online retailers! This dress is another recent purchase i'm absolutely loving, once i seen it on LLYMLRS i needed it immediately! I've been looking for a nice plain midi for what seems like forever, there are so many prints out at the minute i had almost given up, so a massive thanks to Lily for showcasing this little number on her blog as i'm much to lazy to trawl through the endless dresses on Asos myself. Also, i have Rimmel's 04 lipstick from the original Kate Moss collection on my lips and i seem to have put a few people off it from my last post, i honestly love it and it's worth the extra care that comes with wearing such an opaque pigmented shade so please don't let me deter you! 



33 comments:

  1. You look soooo nice! That lip colour suits u beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the lipstick!great shade xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats on your nails? they look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hocus Pocus by Topshop and a layer of Ibiza Mix from the Hedkandi range by Models Own! x

      Delete
  4. You look so lovely! The jacket and the dress look so pretty together, I think I need a new midi dress now! I had my eye on that satchel the other day, it looks so sweet xx

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! I love that belt :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this whole outfit! would never even think to wear lipstick tht colour but it looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit looks great on you! I'm in love with your rings and your nails look pretty too :)

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lipstick looks amazing on you! I'm a big fan of dark lips but that one is quite an unusual colour, love it! Your jacket looks great as well :) xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. this outfit is gorgeous! love the jacket against the white :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely and the colour of your lipstick is fab!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your nail varnish, looks so cool:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous outfit, i love your lippy! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous! Love the lipstick & the jacket x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your jacket, looks great with the white dress x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're beautiful :)
    Love your hair!
    and that lipstick is gorge!

    www.listentoponsss.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so jealous of you having this dress I need it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is there a lipstick shade that doesn't suit you? You always seem to have the perfect color on your lips! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the dress and the nails, you look amazing :) and very interesting lipstick colour, it really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your lipcolour, awesome!


    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. As per usual, I am in love with every single piece of your outfit :)
    My sister just came over and said "who's that? she's so pretty!"
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous outfit, your dress is lovely! You are so pretty!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! Thanks for the comment. I'm loving the rings.
    -Kine
    http://thescreenisus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This dress is a beauty, and the lipstick looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  24. That lippy looks amazing on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice photos! Hope we can fan each other. :)

    http://matr0sha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. absolutely in love with that misguided jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm jealous of that jacket from Misguided! Totally gorgeous with the leather sleeves!
    check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com!!
    XOXO
    Ty

    ReplyDelete
  28. you look so good! that lipstick really suits you

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've got the jacket, love the way you've styled it with the midi dress :)
    Love your blog :)
    Maddie xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete