Thursday, 6 September 2012

Soap & Glory: Glow Job Review


Soap & Glory: Glow Job Daily Radiance Moisture Lotion

After purchasing this daily radiance moisture lotion from Boots i was warned by a friend that it had streaking tendencies, which seemed odd to me as i thought i'd bought a standard bottle of facial moisturizing cream. Turns out, there are 'bronzeburst beads built in', which burst on your skin upon application and add a bronzed tone; the effect is pretty much like  that of a tinted moisturizer really! The lotion is a thick creamy consistency, and appears snow white until you begin to rub into your skin; a few sparse tiny beads can be felt between your fingers and your face, and they 'burst' leaving a bronze trail which you rub into your skin.. It's hard to explain evidently seen in my poor effort! I can perhaps see why it might end up streaky if you don't rub it all in correctly, but it's completely instant so i really haven't had this issue at all! I apply this before my foundation for a nice tinted and even base, and is subsequently a brilliant alternative to tanning your face, which i really cant criticize enough; the tan particles get into your pores and it generally looks horrible in my experience. Would i recommend this? Yes if you're looking for a daily facial moisturizer with an added bit of bronze tint, it pretty much does what it says and i would purchase this again! I should also mention the lovely fragrance, not too dissimilar to the smell of orange flavoured chocolate?! Weird but there you go!


15 comments:

  1. oooh this sounds fabulous :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool!
    Swatches pleaaase!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good. I need to check it out.
    www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks gorgeous!

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds good and seriously interesting, may have to try it :D x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Nice blog! If you want check out my blog!

    xoxo Effy
    http://effiiswardrobe.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great product review! I don't know if I've seen this in LA but I'll have to see if i can find it! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I might have to give this a go, I have never tanned my face cos I'm worried about it going horribly wrong, but then when I fake tan the rest of me it's hard to get my face looking the same shade, so hopefully this might help!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds great! I wish we had Soap and Glory here in Sweden because my face kind of need a glow job :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulation for your blog, your taste, and your choices! wow!
    good, good, good work !
    would invite you to see mine, and if you want we could follow each other! what do you think?
    kiss kiss
    MIiriam stella


    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh the name of this product haha ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this product!!! I find the price tag slightly hefty however!!!
    www.maryjanett.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete