Monday, 3 September 2012

Soft Shock




Stud Shoulder Knitted Jumper - Topshop
Black Rosary Beads - River Island (Menswear)
Camo/Tye Dye Dip Hem Skirt - River Island
Black Alba Boots - Topshop
Personalized Charm Bracelet - Argento 

I thought i lost this charm bracelet during the move back from uni but it turned up today! Was so pleased i had to wear it immediately, despite the fact it had resigned to permanently gathering dust for the last year on my jewelry stand. It's the type of charm bracelet you hook the charms onto, which is nice as the charms vary so much. I have a little vintage sewing machine, a clock, a key and a treasure chest, and i just think they're so much more interesting and personal than the Pandora's! (I know everyone loves them it's just a trend i never really got into). Though i absolutely love the birth stone rings Pandora have brought out recently! Anyway, this is what i wore into town today for lunch with my friends. This little River Island camo number almost got returned after i bought it and ignored it for 3 weeks but in a shock turn of events it's featured in my last two outfit posts! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! 

Oh and Ps. Getting a bit bored of Instagram, think i need some lovely new 'grammers to follow! Follow me and i'll find you! @laurenjade109





32 comments:

  1. love this jumper, so pretty ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, such a perfect Stud Jumper!
    Love your outfit! So beautiful <3
    Lots of kisses*

    http://freefallfeather.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jumper is amazing!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just followed you on Instagram. I don't have my insta friends yet (lol, or maybe I'm too boring to follow!)

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great skirt, love it!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! In love with the studded jumper! :-) x

    http://catsandclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jumper and skirt combo, lovely outfit!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this jumper!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! The skirt is soo pretty!!

    www.maryjanett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful, love the skirt also! xo

    http://betty--rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i never got into the whole pandora thing either, i know everyones' crazy for them but i think theyre so ugly and samey! your bracelet is gorgeous and its nice to have somethign personal like that. is you post named after the yeahyeahyeahs song?? if so i love that song! ah id love to be on insta, but i dont have an iphone yet :( its killing me seeing everyone loving playing on instagram, im a jelly belly! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness i'm not the only one i was a bit wary of writing that because i know so many people have them haha. It is named after the Yeah Yeah Yeahs song! :) Fab album! x

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous outfit, i adore the jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to buy that jumper.. need encouragement to do so haha! I deffo agree with you about the Pandora bracelets.. everywhere you look, everybody has one! The charms are pretty boring, and don't even have a special meaning with each of them.. xx

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your hair! and also the jumper is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look lovely in this outfit! That jumper is beautiful!
    Glad you found your charm bracelet, mine has been missing for about a year now! They are so much better than pandora!

    http://jessiicadeacon.blogspot.com

    Jessica xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lauren! Was randomly checking out new blogs today and came across yours! I was like.. uh, I know that girl's face! haha fab blog by the way. Hope you're well, haven't seen you in ages! Also followed you on instagram :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely outfit. The jumper is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tried on that jumper in Topshop yesterday and it just looked horrible on me :( I was so gutted because it's beautiful and looks lovely on you but on me it just looked so long and shapeless and smock-like! Love your outfit though xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your style :) I neeed that jumper in my life aha !

    Sophierosehearts, currently having an 100 follower giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a pretty jumper! I never really got the pandora thing either, doesn't seem worth the money to me! I'd rather invest my money elsewear, like some office night hawks for example..




    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your look! Great jumper, need one too :)

    Would be a pleasure if you visit me too,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the jumper I'm wearing an almost identical one today in grey! lol would never think to put it with the skirt but it looks amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. That jumper is lovely looking gorgeous! xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That jumper is lovely. Btw your hair is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete