Monday, 10 September 2012

Week in Photos #7

001. So Susan products from this months Joliebox. 002. My dog has officially taken over my bed! 003. Heading into town face. 004. Making the most of one of the last sunny days we're likely to have! 005. Spooted this in the toilet cubicle in the bar, who's complaining about graffiti when it's so complimentary! 006. Some lovely bands playing in town. 007. OOTD 008. Mid-shopping spree Starbucks with Kyle. 009. This chap scared the absolute life out of me outside the bar one night! Turned out he was in some play about zombies haha. 010. Elle Grey and Juicy Jules nails. 011. The craft village always reminds me of the country side even though its in the middle of the city! 012. Outfit snap.

Aside from a shopping trip with Kyle to help get his girlfriend a girl-approved birthday present, several £200 pounds worth of presents i should say, i don't feel like i've been doing too much! I took a couple of trips into town as there were a few bands playing, a documentary screening for a new record label, and some DJ sets in town; I jumped at the chance to attend as there's rarely anything out of the ordinary going on around here. Just scanning over these photo's it really looks like i live in a tiny quaint little village in the Irish countryside.. it's actually a place called the Craft Village and it's plonked in the middle of the city! Weird huh? It's really lovely, reminds me a bit of Diagon Alley, Harry Potter nerd alert! 




14 comments:

  1. I love your week in photos posts! They're always such a good mixture! xxx


    www.daisycakes-daisycakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that polka dot dress x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with polka dots, coffee and crosses!

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polka dot, spike bracelets and starbucks - a few of my favourite things! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These posts have such a great idea behind them, I love them! :)
    You have inspired me to make my versions of them.


    Maijuscloset.blogspot.fi
    -GorgeousEverydayFashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely idea, and there are some very nice photos here! :)

    Lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw i had no idea that was in the middle of ireland, and ive been there twice this year too! hehe your dog is soooo cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photo's! I like posts like this, it sums up the week nicely :) I love that models own nail polish too!

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the nail polish :)

    I'm having a giveaway at Sophie Rose Beauty Blog, make sure to check it out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Models Own nail polish looks great :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos

    http://thestyleshedblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha :) I love that picture of the "zombie". I would be scared/excited to run into him, haha :D

    ReplyDelete