Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Week in Photos #8


001. Asos delivery! 002. September skies at the beach for a strole. 003. Minnie Mouse bow hair! 004. Weird little pathway on our trip to the countryside. 005. Lush emotional brilliance reading. 006. Lush goodies! 007. City hall looking lovely. 008. Dinner with friends at Villa Italia. 009. Kate 04 lipstick by Rimmel! Goths out. 010. Step into my office baby. 011. Pretty random picture of my pal in a cage. 012. The end of the rainbow we spied on a bus journey!

Had a fab week shopping round Belfast, dining with my friends from uni, going on nice countryside and beach stroles while the weather is still half decent and generally spending every dime i own. I'm a bit late in the game but i managed to get an 'Emotional Brilliance' reading from the lovely assistant at Lush in Belfast. I apparently have 'charm' (i'll take that), need 'lifted' and achieve this through being 'intuitive'. The colours were a lovely pastel peachy pink, lime green with a hint of gold shimmer and a beige kind of nude. I'm sure it's not accurate in the slightest but it was a nice little exercise and passed few minutes regardless! 



21 comments:

  1. you look sooo nice with dark lipstick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh an asos delivery! x

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw ASOS order! do a post on what you bought? Asos is my favourite and I love seeing what other people have bought :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lush emotional brilliance line, I have Bubbly and it looks really great as a blusher :)

    onelittlevice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha your friend in a cage?! love the randomness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dark lip looks really good on you, looks like a fun week!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the mickey mouse bow and very intrigued about your friend in the cage haha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweet lady! I found your blog via Being Little and am SO GLAD that I did! I'm your newest follower! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you really look amazing with the dark lips :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Make sure you let us know what you picked up at asos!!! Xx

    Curlsandmindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love lush products:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belfast sounds like such a nice city x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is literally nothing better than an Asos delivery!
    I am loving the bow hair which has reminded me that I NEED to give this a shot!

    xx

    http://rvbeautyandfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such a nice blog!
    Mind to check out my blog?
    maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a great blog ! I am following you now via GFC. Maybe you could check out my new fashion blog as well and let me know what you think :-)

    xoxo Pakize

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cool pictures! Very stylish!:)

    Stop by some time:)

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete