Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink (& New Ombre Hair!)




Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink 180

This is my favourite lipstick, of all time, ever, from any range, and from any brand! I think of all the shades and colours i wear and try out this the  one that remains a constant in my makeup bag. I tried it out after seeing it on a friend around 3 years ago and i've been buying it ever since. It is really aptly named within the 'Moisture Renew' collection as it literally stays on for hours, keeping its hydrating effect and moisture for much longer than any other lipstick i've tried. What i also love about it is that despite it's hydrating qualities it looks completely matte in colour. It's such a wearable shade, suitable for being out and about during the day while also assisting a classic and understated look during a night out, i would really recommend it for anyone as it's not too dark or light, and has both pink and purple tones combined! 

I also re-did my ombre hair which i'm pretty happy with. I've been gradually lightening it for 2 years kind of subconsciously! If you've been reading my blog for a while you may have picked up on the fact that i am absolutely petrified of hairdressers and haven't had my hair professionally done in an embarrassing length of time;. I keep deciding it desperately needs a cut but i always find a way to distract myself from making an appointment! I've honestly never left a hairdressers happy and i find i know my hair really well now anyway so i'm quite content to get my supplies from sally's and do it myself! 


25 comments:

  1. Suits you soo well gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that colour! That has been a constant in my make up bag for what seems like forever too :) Loving the hair too! So hard to find a good hairdresser....I didn't trust them for years myself but it looks as though you're doing a good job!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colour, i adore rimmel lippies!
    love the hair!
    zoeliannex.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour is stunning and really suit you!
    Also just wanted to say how much i love your photos - the dotted line is super cute!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, i don't know why i started doing that! x

      Delete
  5. Lovely colour!


    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my all-time favourite lipstick too!! I've bought it since forever and it goes with everything! :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alot of people seem to love it, my friend who told me about it still swears by it too and she has really white pale skin so i'm guessing it literally suits everyone! x

      Delete
  7. vintage rose colours are one of my favourite lipstick shades this one looks lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair looks lovely, and I love the lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought this in the red version!! xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That colour is perfect on you, and I really do love it, I want it for myself! :) xx

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this lipstick, perfect colour. Your hair looks lovely :)

    www.erraticglamour.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice one!

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review. Love the colour! Come by and check out my blog, if you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. your hair looks lovely and this lipstick is so subtle and pretty ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair looks good! Professional is overrated :-)

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you want me to talking aboutthe new fashion style over the world, and talking about your blog like one of my favorite blog vote here: http://www.golden-blog-awards.fr/blogs/ninixnappy.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! IM fran, a spanish male blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me

    NEW LOOK:AUTUMN COLORS
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/autumn-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello my love, just come across your blog and its a lovely. your hair is stunning in this post! wish mine was nice and long ha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can see why it's your favorite, it's a lovely shade and it looks really good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. it looks really nice on you! i tried it out but it didn't suit me as much

    http://thatsmegann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete