Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Soap & Glory: Love at First Blush (Review and Swatch)


Soap & Glory: 'Love at First Blush' Blusher in 'Pink, Pop and Pearl' £11

I am a self-confessed Soap & Glory addict these days, i literally cannot get enough of their products and am blaming their amazing branding for all the free space i find in my purse every time i leave Boots. There is currently one blusher, it's called 'Pink, Pop and Pearl'; I'm not sure if there are plans to release any more versions but i'd gladly try them out if any more do appear on the shelves! 

What does it do?
Love at First Blush to me is not just a blusher but more of a blush and highlighter two in one combo. The pearly pink shades are loaded with iridescence and shimmer, and the white acts perfectly as a highlighter for your cheek or brow bones. You can decide which tones you want to use and swirl a brush over them, or use it all together for frosted pink shimmering cheeks.

Would i recommend this?
In a word, YES!  If you like your blushers pink, subtle, pretty and pearly this is just the perfect product. I think £11 is unbelievable value for a product matching the pretty colour and quality of Benefit's 'Hervana' blush, and is definitely worth the price tag especially considering it's multi-purpose use. The three colours (which are repeated twice) make it the perfect blush for contouring and highlighting your cheek; I tend you use the two dark colours in a sweep from my cheek bone towards the corners of my lips, and apply the two lighter colours across my cheekbones for iridescence and definition. Something else i feel i should note is how sturdy and secure the packaging is, i've only owned this around two weeks and i've dropped it countless times.. everytime i've expected to open it to a mess of powder crumbling out on me but it's all remained perfectly intact! Soap & Glory, you have yet to disappoint! 


15 comments:

  1. Love it, i am sooo getting this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, gonna get this.
    Great review
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the packaging is cute as always, but im loving the amount of shades inside the pot!
    I definitely need good packaging aswell, hate pulling my broken blush or powder out in chunks !

    Great review

    nmcnails.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this blush, I really like it, it's so pearlised and pretty!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely! I've not really given Soap and Glory's make up section a chance but I will definitely have a better look now! Lovely post :)

    hhhxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blush looks lovely, I really want to give it a go!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this blush looks really pretty! I'm always falling in and out of love with blush (I have such pale skin)

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely blush ! the different shades in it look amazing ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking for a new blush for ages and I think i've found it now!
    Great review :)

    I'm having a Christmas giveaway over on my blog if you'd like to have a look http://picklejarsxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That blush looks super pretty! Plus, I love the shirt you're wearing in the photos! Great post!
    -Shelby B
    Caged In Clothes | mark. eBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog dear. Love that blush!

    Hope you'll visit me, I will be so grateful :)
    Lots of kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks so good! and you're beautiful!x

    theistyleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. My friend also has this and says its good, I love the colours, Will have to purchase it soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete