Thursday, 15 November 2012

Web Picks 006. Winter Wants!


one. watch by Daniel Wellington
two. grey herringbone boyfriend coat by River Island
three. black stud heel wedges on Ebay
four. black trousers by River Island
five. knitwear by Zara
six. fur collar by Zara
seven. makeup on Cara Delevigne 

I am counting the hours until my pay comes in so i can go on a massive winter wardrobe spree! I'm (blatantly) thinking loads of greys and blacks, warm wooly textures, leather, and everyones winter weather staple.. fur! I am also completely in love with this Daniel Wellington watch after seeing it on Lydia's (Fashion In Flux) instagram, i couldn't resist asking where she got it and when i seen the price tag i had to back away from my debit card! I love it so much that i know i'm going to wind up buying it anyway, i'm just putting off the inevitable really.. unless i find a nice sneaky dupe someplace else. I'm also pretty sure i'm going to buy this gorgeous coat from River Island. They have really surprised me this season, i've literally disliked the brand since i can remember in complete favour of Topshop and Urban Outfitters, but have found myself constantly finding gorgeous items on the RI rails! 

As far as winter makeup goes i'm thinking heavy on the eyes and minimal colours on the lips, to be honest i just want to take everything Caras face and slap it on my own! I'm going to purchase some light matte lipsticks, purely because i'm so fed up of looking at myself with dark lipstick on, it's become a permanent feature on my face and i miss my nudes and pastel pinks! I have also decided to bite the bullet and stray away from my beloved Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation and have purchased some Studio Fix by MAC and Silk Creme by Laura Mercier so i'll have to give them a whirl and report back! 

Also, i've been putting loads of things on Ebay recently, if anyone wants to have a look. I sold a lot of stuff last week and didn't even think to post a link here. Will hopefully be adding some more tomorrow if i can get a minute! (Click here for my Ebay items)


14 comments:

  1. Looove this! and I agree I've never really been a fan of river island and have avoided it but I'm loving their pieces atm! :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove your winter want <3
    that jacket and wow cara what a babe

    xo


    http://abullettothehead.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, literally in love with all those items especially the River Island coat!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The. Coat is so pretty!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Daniel Wellington watches are teasing me as I have zerooo dollars right now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That watch is a bit nice, need it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Want that coat so much!
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shoes!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely need a grey boyfriend fit coat and a Daniel Wellington watch in my life right now. Love this wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some gorgeous pieces, I adore Caras make up x

    ReplyDelete