Saturday, 3 November 2012

Week in Photos #9



This past couple of weeks has been a little hectic though i've been loving every minute of it! I usually can't stand Halloween; the hassle of getting a costume sorted, going out and having to cue/pay a fortune to get in anywhere and not be able to get a taxi home for hours! But this year i totally embraced it, spent £30 on a wig and got out the old trusty sewing machine which i've been neglecting, and went out dressed up twice! This is pretty big for me considering i usually have to drag myself out for the one night to celebrate it! I had an absolute ball, went to two raves and almost emptied my bank account. All in the spirit of the festivities. I hope everyone else had as much fun! The rest of the week i just spent soaking my face in scrubs and going to the cinema/dining with friends. I ended up having to go to see Sinister twice as we didn't get there in time for Paranormal Activity 4.. I sound like a major horror film fan but i'm not in the slightest and actually spent both times hiding behind my scarf! 




9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! You looked sooo good for halloween xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun, that wig looks amazing on you, you totally suit that colour!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pink hair, really suites you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really suit the pink wig!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wig is a great color! It looks as if you just died your own hair. Great photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute halloween outfit !
    Ammie (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pink hair on you ! it really suits you ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you have had a fun halloween :-) I love the wig and the dress!

    lovelettersandsnippets

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete