Monday, 3 December 2012

Mountain Sound

Leather Jacket - Primark
Fur Scarf - Ebay
Checked Shirt - Vintage
Grey Midi Dress - Primark
Hi-Top Sneaker Wedges - Primark
Gold Cross Necklace - Topshop

I didn't realise how Primark crazy this outfit was until i was typing it up, i'm usually not much of a Primark shopper as i find i wear the clothes once and they never see the light of day again, with the exception of a few staple pieces like this leather jacket! I seen these wedge hi-tops and although my friend was making vomit noises at me when i tried them on i just had to buy them! They're so comfy and are just the right amount of extra height for daytime shopping or running a few errands. (I'm only 5''3 so i tend to rarely wear flats.)

I will be spending the rest of the afternoon adding things to my ebay account as i'm having a bit of a much needed clear out so have a look here!

Also, while i have been slacking on the blogging front i've been absolutely glued to Instagram this week, it's becoming a bit of an addiction! Follow me @laurenjade109


9 comments:

  1. I love this outfit and the shoes :) Your hair looks perfect too!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit! your hair is so lovely!

    http://www.alter--idem.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hahaha! Do you reckon? I'm not sure i see it but i'm flattered anyway she's a babe! xx

      Delete
  4. Pretty girl :) Love your shoesies xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is such a nice colour!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete