Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Paisley


Black Pork Pie Bowler Hat - Topshop (here)
Fur Stole - Ebay (here)
Paisley Dress - Boohoo (here)
Cross Bracelet - Topshop (from a set)
Stag Necklace - Boohoo (here)

I've forgotton how short days are in the Winter time! There's a three hour window in the afternoon to get decent pictures taken and i clearly didn't make the time period yesterday, so please excuse the absolutely atrocious quality of these.. and the complete state my room was in! I've tidied it all up since then, honest. I usually don't go for printed dresses but this little mono chrome number caught my eye. Perfect dress to take from day to night over the festive period, and i think it looks really nice with my fure stole and black pork pie hat. 

I'm off to get my hair done tomorrow afternoon, i only had it done a few weeks ago but this appointment really can't come quick enough, every time i get it toned this toffee blonde shade keeps reappearing! I'm going to have a chat with my lovely new hairdresser tomorrow and see what she thinks but i'm pretty sure some peroxide is going to be involved, wish me luck! 


12 comments:

  1. Fur collars are the best & love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to invest in one of them fur stoles, I think they just complete an outfit! :) xx

    http://hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this dress is amazing, you've styled it perfectly xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful, dear! Thanks for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning dress:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love paisley prints, and cant wait to see your new hair :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fur stole and that dress is so pretty aswell :)

    http://elephantide.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the combo of paisley and fur in this outfit. So gorgeous.

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know it's ridiculous, daylights pretty much gone by 4/5!
    adore your dress

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heading right over to Ebay now to check out that fur collar, love the length of sleeves on that dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress and I really like your styling of it. I bloody love paisley.
    Elise x

    ReplyDelete