Friday, 14 December 2012

Topshop Lipstick in 'Innocent' (Plus new blonde locks!)


Topshop Velvet Finish Moisturising Lipstick in 'Innocent' 

Another day, another Topshop lipstick! This shade really reminds me of 'Snob' by MAC, with it's creamy matte pink finish in an almost, but not quite, Barbie reminiscent colour. I love the blue and lilac undertones of this shade, which set it apart from the over-saturation of girly pink shades that there is out there. It's such a wearable shade at any time of the day or night; a gorgeous subtle yet pretty shade perfect for complimenting dramatic smokey eyes for an evening look, or teamed with simple liquid liner flicks for daytime wear. The finish, as with most Topshop lipsticks, is creamy and matte with just the right amount of moisture. Topshop is without doubt the home of my favorite high street lipstick range, i just can't resist picking them up in-store or adding them to my basket online! 

I had my hair done yesterday you may or may not have noticed, i was sick of the sight of my dip dye as i've been maintaining one for well over a year now and i just really fancied a change. It was going a really toffee caramel warm tone at the top and i hadn't been happy with it for a long time. I was blonde for a couple years and was really silly one day and dyed it dark brown.. So it's been a bit of a relentless struggle lightening it up since then but now it's so close to how i want it! Just a few ash based low-lights and an icy toner and i reckon i'll finally give my hair the long-awaited break from the  chemicals it deserves! 


17 comments:

  1. That lipstick is so pretty, an i love youur hair!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that lipstick and i love it, your hair looks so lovely too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a good pink lipstick for a while, and this one looks lovely. You really suit your hair blonder too :) xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this shade looks really pretty :) Love your hair, the shade is really pretty :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this lipstick on you, and your looks amaaaazing!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! And I've yet to try Topshop's make-up range, but I've heard nothing but great things about it. The lipstick really suits your new blonde hair.

    I am your newest blog follower! Gotta go have a browse through your old posts now to catch up :)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great on you! :)

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i seriously want to get lipsticks from topshop! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    DaisyGem Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely color, I want to try topshop lipsticks they look so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Topshop lipsticks are definitely one of my favourite hight sweet ranges. Two of my faces are Whimsical and Pillow Talk! Love your hair and am really enjoying looking through your blog, please pop over to mine too if you get the chance!
    Chloe xx
    http://twinklespoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I <3 Topshop lipsticks! I find they're pretty good at staying on too. Your hair looks very lovely :) Just came across your blog and think its brill. Perhaps when you have a mo you could check mine out!

    http://sendsallycinnamon.blogspot.co.uk

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great on you, and the color is really pretty!

    Vianca
    Little Miss Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love your sweater.
    Such a great buy!
    Also, the lip color looks great on you

    Follow one another? Let me know :D

    Kenneillia M.
    http://thestylevow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I love this lipstick on you (:

    ReplyDelete