Saturday, 12 January 2013

10 Commandments of 2013


 
Images from Tumblr and Pinterest

Better late than never! These are my new years resolutions of 2013; some more serious than others, and some are just old habbits that need knocked on the head. I've already made some headway.. I made my bed a mere hour after leaving it this morning, which is pretty impressive stuff. I've also started a strict diet today to hopefully shed the X number of pounds piled on over winter. I'm going to blame the torrential rain and ridiculous amounts of chocolates at home over Christmas! Now that the weather has gone quite mild i'll be dusting down my running shoes, which truth be told rarely seen the light of day in 2012, and getting back to normal in no time. I managed to take an hour and a half out of my day yesterday to go for a long walk to start myself off again!

 Hope you're having some luck with your resolutions too! 



11 comments:

  1. Great resolutions I agree with all of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single one of these is the same as mine! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All really good resolutions but to be honest Ive never seen the point of making my bed as im only going to get back in and ruin it again! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your resolutions, and how you've presented them! I hope you have a very successful 2013 :)
    Bemsy x
    http://redheadtalkin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your blog is sooo pretty, i love it!
    www.xvintagedreamerx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog! Love the pictures<3
    Following you now,hope you follow back:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pictures are amazing, love them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome resolutions, they're very similar to my own! Good luck with achieving them throughout the year :)

    New follower!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are lovely resolutions :)
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great resolutions, I need also some :S And all photos are soooo amazing :)

    http://berry-dew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete