Tuesday, 15 January 2013

..Another Moroccan Oil Review

Moroccan Oil Treatment* £12.85 at Look Fantastic (Click here to purchase)

I know, I know.. another one. I've honestly read so many reviews on Moroccan Oil I probably didn't need to use up half the bottle before writing up a decent review of my own! One thing i've gathered though, among the masses of beauty bloggers chipping in their two cents on this product online, is that I fail to remember reading a single negative comment. I was so excited to receive this 25ml bottle to review, as i'd been planning on splashing the big 3-0 in Boots for a full size bottle; Which is safe to say i''ll be doing as soon as this little one runs out. Given it's compact size, this has lasted a couple of months now and i've used it a few times a week on my relatively long locks! What i love most about this product is how delicious the smell is; a sweet scent, but not overbearingly so. After washing my hair i apply a few drops, focusing mainly on the ends, and blow-dry my hair. I will vouch for the claim that it decreases drying time as i have definitely noticed this, and the less heat abuse on hair the better so this can only be a good thing. When my hair is dried and straightened it feels soft, and looks shiny. My hair is naturally quite dry, thick and a little brittle thanks to continued dying, but Moroccan Oil completely masks its imperfections leaving my hair appearing healthy and sleek.. Hurray! Such a product actually exists!


13 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try Moroccan Oil but ended up buying the Argania Oil in Boots instead as it was about £10 for 100ml. Don't know if there is much difference in the products but the Argania Oil seems to work really well for my hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've bought that too when they didn't have the Elixir i was after! There really isn't much of a difference, i find i can get away with more of the Moroccan Oil whereas if i use too much of the Argan Oil my hair can feel a bit weighed down and slightly greasy looking but other than that they're both brilliant!

      Delete
    2. They have very simular products!! But the price different is fantastic! You must try some Morrocan Oil once in your life! It's beautiful!

      www.maryjanett.blogspot.com
      xx

      Delete
  2. i use the Avon argan oil & love it but iv never tried this one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to try this, seems that everyone raves about it, but it's just so expensive.
    www.xvintagedreamerx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a very good oil for hair. It makes your hair to become smooth and besides that it has a lovely smell... Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have yet to try this and I really need too!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm considering getting a treatment like this as my hair has had color in it so it drys out very fast!!

    http://creativegesturebeauty.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so many great things about this oil! It looks like it does such a great job for dry and damaged hair! I religiously dye my hair and I think I really need to consider this product to get that smooth texture I had before.

    www.mishialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried such oil, thanks fro nice review!
    kisses and hugs from Istanbul)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try this one out x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope to try this it looks good!
    want to follow each other let me know!
    http://fashioncentral15.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally agree, Moroccan oil ROCKS! Great review :) x

    ReplyDelete