Sunday, 13 January 2013

Grey Matter

Grey Herringbone Boyfriend Coat - Mango via Asos
Grey Tartan Scarf - Urban Outfitters
Embellished Studded Button Up Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Distressed Black Faux Leather Skater Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Chelsea Block Heel Ankle Boots - Ebay
Spike Earrings - Asos
Casio Watch - Amazon

I wore this to the cinema last night to see Gangster Squad with my bf. There are so many good films out at the moment, I've been a complete film nerd over the past couple of weeks as I've been trying to do a bit of a January detox after all the social Christmas tipples! If you haven't seen Seven Psychopaths, Django Unchained or Gangster Squad then DO IT NOW, LIKE RIGHT NOW.

 You have to love the Urban Outfitters sales! I'm not a huge sale shopper because a) It's mostly junk and b) I'm not very patient! But i always manage to snap a few things up from Urban Outfitters. There are some lovely silver studding and embellishments on the blouse which made me fall in love with it, long live the stud trend as far as i'm concerned. I got my boots in an Ebay store for like £20?! You can't really see them in these photos but if you take a peak to the right side of my blog my instagram feed has a pretty decent picture! I can dig out the link for them from my purchase history on Ebay if anyone is interested.



27 comments:

  1. Beautiful , i adore that coat i was looking at it on asos last night! Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. U have a very beautiful face to my mind and the outfit looks classy! Looks really great! nice post, thank u for share;)

    Have a happy time!


    Best wishes, Alexandra

    http://svetusvet.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely outfit, I agree about Ubran Outfitters, they do the best sales!
    http://mimsmake-up.blogspot.co.uk xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! Your watch and scarf are so lovely :-) xx

    maddiestevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! love the scarf xx

    emmasalter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit- your coat, your scarf, your watch... everything!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should check out the UO sales then shouldn't I? Lol. Lovely outfit, love that the scarf is tartan print but in subtle colours :)

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely!
    i must go sales shopping online once ive finished my spending ban!
    doubt there will be anything left though :(
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit, I love your scarf! xx

    www.fashionyourseatbelts.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that scarf, looks very similar to a barbour one I want!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your coat and tartan blazer. You look lovely! xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is so lovely, and your hair looks gorgeous blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, I especially love the scarf :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, I love the outfit! I really want your hair :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit! :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this outfit, the coat is amazing! love your blog too, now following :)

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love love your blog!
    Just seen it today and I'm glad.

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :D

    Kenneillia M.
    The Style Vow
    FaceBook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've only just discovered your blog but I'm definitely following, love it and love your style!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Damn... I got that mango coat but then sent it back because it just didn't look right, looks so good on you though! Jealous!

    http://free1spirit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. You Look Great.
    I Love Your Scarf
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look lovely! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great hair http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. that coat looks beautiful!!
    Becca
    www.beccamolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the coat!

    www.blogthedailywear.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete