Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Manchester

 
1. My very organised packing! 2. Bye snowy Ireland 3. Toffee Nut Latte's and a giant cookie to share with my friend Stacey in Starbucks 4. We dyed my hair lavender.. It was a good idea at the time 5. Me and my friend Kathy at Warehouse Project 6. Bicep at Warehouse Project, too much dancing 7. Strawberry Mojitos and a Bubblegum Daquiri, so good! 8. Dinner at The Alchemist 9. My lavender locks before it started to fade, RIP 10. A real mature game of hungover Scrabble 

Oh dear, i've not posted again in a couple of weeks.. It's so easy to let things get in the way! I'm going to use my spontaneous trip to Manchester to visit some friends as an excuse. I had such an amazing time and absolutely loved Manchester. There are so many lovely little bars and places to go, in particular i loved The Deaf Institute; We went for lunch and to the vintage fair that was on upstairs but ended up staying most of the day for x number of day drinks, woops! On Thursday night we went to The Alchemist for some dinner and cocktails and it was just lovely, their cocktail menu is pretty unbelievable i could have ditched the dinner and just sat trying them all out all night. On Friday we went shopping and stopped off in Starbucks for Toffee Nut Lattes and halved a gigantic cookie, it was literally the size of my head, in our defense our stomachs needed a bit of extra lining for Warehouse Project that night! I wasn't a huge fan of the lineup but it was a fab night nonetheless. On Saturday night we went to my friend Steves flat for a few drinks, on to Hulu for some £9 cocktails (which were on fire - worth it) and The Soup Kitchen (this bar actually looks and smells like a soup kitchen haha) and back to the flat again for a sneaky after party. I had such a good time but I've been tucked up in bed with a serious flu for the past couple of days since i came home, feeling completely sorry for myself! 




13 comments:

  1. Love all of your pictures, looks like you had a great time!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha your scrabble game! The Alchemist is so fabulous for cocktails and girlie nights out! x

    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Scrabble! But I'm a bit too competitive so no one wants to play with me haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ! I just found your blog and liked your style :)

    I'm following you and if you would like to mine :

    www.dilarakoseler.blogspot.com

    Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hair colour!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics, love your hair the lavender colour suits you so well!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh i love your hair colour it's so pretty! x x

    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. how do you get your photos in a collage like that? It looks lovely x

    http://justsayjess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete