Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Mourning the Festive Period!


Instagram: @laurenjade109

Well i hope everyone had an absolutely fabulous Christmas and a fun New Years Eve! I know i definitely did.. but with the festivities drawing to a close i can't help but be a bit relieved.. I don't know if i could cope with another night out, both hangover-wise and financially! I spent Christmas catching up with one of my best pals who came back from uni in Manchester for a couple of weeks so that was lovely, and just general nice nights out in some cosy bars and Christmas markets with my bf and pals. It's time to get back to reality now though, save some funds and have a sober and productive January, SIGH!

Happy new year everyone and thanks for following/commenting/appreciating my blog. This just started as something my tutor suggested after graduating but it's become something i really enjoy and hope you guys enoy reading! 



10 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great up like that!
    Might try it on myself this weekend.

    I'm giving away a 5 year journal if your interested.
    nmcnails.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks so beaut, happy new year :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos i love your hair, happy mew year!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a great time!
    im missing the christmas period too :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Love the look of all your presents haha :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just come across your blog and I love it. I can't believe you're from Derry, me too!! I think I know your face to see about. I hope you can check out my blog if you can! x

    http://reddutchess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. RIP holidays! Haha. Your photos are lovely :)

    xo,
    Lela - www.lelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you had fun! xx
    mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. sober and productive January, no fun at all. lol
    Have a great new year


    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete