1. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo 2. Bioderma Crealine H2O 3. He-Shi Express Liquid Tan 4. Orly Nail Lacouer in Boho Bonnet 5. The Original Tangle Teezer
1. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo - This is a multi-purpose product with a serum type consistency, intended for 'corrective and unclogging anti-perfection care'. It has a really clean and clinical scent, and just sinks into the skin beautifully on application. I used this religiously for a couple of weeks as i lovd how soft it left my face feeling, but i started to feel like my skin was drying out. There is so much hype around this product but to be completely honest it probably isn't one i'm going to be rushing back to Boots for.. All in all it's a nice product that leaves skin feeling fres, and soft to touch, but is probably better suited for every other day use.
2. Bioderma Crealine H2O - You have probably already read at least eighty five on this makeup remover in the last 24 hours so i'm not going to go too much into it but it's my absolute savior at the moment! I used to use Rodial Dragons Blood and it cost me around £25 for a bottle that barely lasted two months, but this sturdy 500ml is here for the long haul and was so reasonable. (You can get it from Amazon or Ebay) I love water based cleansers and wouldn't really bother with any other kind of makeup remover, they just melt it all off so easily with a cotton pad and turn makeup removal - usually considered a major chore before bed -into something that's really quick and easy and takes no time at all.
3. He-Shi Express Liquid Tan for Him and Her - When i have a few extra bucks about me this is the tan i always reach for, and it's on my Christmas list without fail every single year. It's over the £20 mark but it's honestly worth it, i only really reach for St Moriz and the like when i'm in a rush and need to tan up pretty pronto. This liquid based tan stains the skin on contact so you have a really good visual idea of what your doing - streak free since 2008! The colour is gorgeous too, and you can obviously layer it up as the day goes on depending on how tan you want to be.
4. Orly Nail Lacouer in Boho Bonnet - I was sent this little beauty to review for you and i absolutely love it. I've been topping my nails up with this lovely cool grey blue all week and have got loads of compliments on it. It's the perfect shade for this time of year where we're in between seasons and don't really know what's going on with our schizophrenic weather! The polish itself is really great quality and doesn't chip off too easily. I'll definitely be picking up a few more shades from Orly! I have my eye on a purple glitter one as we speak. To get yours click: Orly Nail Lacouer in Boho Bonnet. Or to have a look at the rest of the range, click: Orly
5. The Original Tangle Teezer - This is an absolute hair care staple! I don't know how i lived without it, having long thick dry hair prone to breakage and split ends, this just glides through my locks like a dream. It's especially good after washing my hair, and makes drying that bit less of a struggle! They're so reasonably priced too for being a product that will last basically forever! To get yours click: Tangle Teezer Original in Pink. Or to have a look at the rest of the range, click: Tangle Teezer.