Friday, 15 March 2013

Katy Perry False Lashes in 'Pretty'


Katy Perry False Lashes in 'Pretty'*

Well well, I never thought i'd see the day that i'd go back to ready-to-wear falsies but here we are! These false eyelashes are so lightweight and wearable I actually forgot i had them on all day.. this was also probably due to the fact i wasn't faffing around with glue pots and sticky applicators for fifteen minutes. I remember using pre-glued lashes years ago and swearing i'd never look back after countless nights of coming home with both of them hanging off my face (gorgeous image i've left you with there).. but i'd heard so many good things about the Katy Perry range that i thought they were worth a days gamble when i was sent them to review. They literally look less than two minutes to apply before i put my makeup on, which is pretty handy for me given my track record with being on time for things! They look so natural on and are perfect for day time wearing, my mum actually told me my makeup looked nicer than ever today and she's not one to dish out compliments so they're due a bit of credit! I'll definitely be buying these again and would recommend them if you're looking for a nice lightweight pair of falsies that aren't too OTT. To have a look at the rest of the range or buy your own set, click here: Katy Perry Lashes

Thanks for reading! 




4 comments:

  1. Wow, these look really natural! Lovely review x


    http://whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! x

    check out my blog if you have the time!
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! :)

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete