Sunday, 3 March 2013

Love for Lavender (Pastel Hair!)

Images from Pinterest

The pastel hair trend has been funneling its way through the past few seasons, with the likes of Kelly Osbourne and even Helen Mirren sporting lilac and pink locks on the red carpet! I've always really loved the idea of it, but to be honest just didn't have the guts to take the plunge. But after months of lusting after photos online and a bit of a yellow hair nightmare, i bought the Lavender shade of Crazy Colours in Manchester and  did the deed. It was quite patchy as you will see in the photo, but if you brush it through properly and don't be as scared to use a generous amount like i was then you could hopefully avoid that. 


The colour lasted for a good two or three weeks in total and faded gently with every wash. I would definitely use a shade from the Crazy Colours range again next time i'm feeling a bit bored of blonde! I don't know if i could fully commit to the upkeep though, i get bored of my hair pretty often.. and i'm a bit lazy like that if i'm totally honest! I wold love to see the results if any of you have tried a pastel shade out, so if you have link me up! 



9 comments:

  1. So cute, I love this colour!

    I posted about my February Favourites today!

    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/february-favourites.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tired dip dyeing my hair with crazy colour bit it didnt work :/ but i really want to try the l'oreal pastel pink hair dye :)

    Please check out my blog, ive just recently started and would love for you to check it out :) http://heidiscutelittlecorner.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I LOVE pastel hair, like I am obsessed. But my hair is naturally multi coloured with all different shades of brown, blonde and ginger so I'd never be able to get that back if I made the commitment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that really suits you!!! Amazing!!! I LOVE Perry's hair (Little Mix).

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this colour would love to die my hair this shade x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair looks amazing! I would love to dip dye my hair pink/purple but unfortunately it wouldn't show on my dark brown hair:(
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lavender hair thing atm! it's so prettty!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lavender hair looks so cool!

    I'd love it if you checked out my blog!
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would never be brave enough to have lilac hair but it really suits you and I have thought how pretty it looks when I've seen pictures on Pinterest.. I'm so lazy with my hair, hence why I'm thinking of getting a bob - minimal input! Hx

    ReplyDelete